As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, inventing and iterating end-to-end product experiences. We are looking for designers who are passionate yet capable to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities while being able to articulate human-centered approaches in a fast-paced environment. We’re a young and passionate team committed to creating a convenient, delightful and intelligent user experience.
- Lead the design process for our e-Commerce products (mobile and web) to serve the local market audience from South East Asia and Taiwan.
- Define and understand the design guidelines and processes to cultivate consistency in e-commerce products.
- Develop UI/UX design of Shopee’s design language system, including exploration and development of new tools.
- Involved in formulation, optimization and implementation of APP/PC guidelines.
- Lead/participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
- Interested to find out more about Shopee Design Team? Keep your eyes peeled on Shopee Design's Instagram and Medium!
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in designing web / mobile products.
- Experience in designing and developing design language systems.
- Good understanding of the front and back-end web development process, including design, development and deployment of the product.
- Strong ability to grasp the product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team
- Demonstrated a track record of getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software.
- Experience in team management/project management.
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.