As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, inventing and iterating end-to-end product experiences. We are looking for designers who are passionate yet capable to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities while being able to articulate human-centered approaches in a fast-paced environment. We’re a young and passionate team committed to creating a convenient, delightful and intelligent user experience.
- Lead the product design process for our e-Commerce platform (mobile and web) to serve the local market audience in South East Asia and Taiwan.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers, and Data Scientists to design products from idea to launch.
- Develop clear and effective user interfaces to achieve both product and business goals.
- Design products systematically coupled with the evaluation of work with data.
- Maintain and define the visual and UX patterns for our products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design idea.
- Interested to find out more about Shopee Design Team? Keep your eyes peeled on Shopee Design's Instagram and Medium!
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in designing web / mobile products. Experience in digital purchases (i.e flight, hotels, tickets etc) is a plus.
- Spearheaded individual/team projects and successfully commercializing products.
- Strong ability to grasp the product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team
- Demonstrated a track record of getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software.
- Experience in team management/project management.
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.