Warehouse Team Assistant
- Supporting and standing in for the warehouse leadership on site.
- Manages day-to-day relationships with multiple Service Providers and monitors respective metrics, including (but not limit) manpower contractor, facility and consumable suppliers.
- Managing and driving the manpower demand plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives and assist the business to achieve continuous improvements within its operating plan.
- Managing warehouse ad-hoc, problem PO verification, bundle communication with shop ops team, system bug report, cs feedback, etc.
- Support warehouse manager to manage a team within a very fast-paced/time-critical and demanding environment. Typically a team will consist of workforce from a variety of sources permanent/temporary and contract labour and the role holder must set the appropriate expectations with his/her team on managing the workforce in an appropriate, engaging and pro-active manner.
- Experienced in working in the fulfilment warehouse industry and possess expertise and a solid understanding of operations.
- Able to demonstrate good business judgment with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results.
- Able and willing to work to flexible schedules/ shifts and commit the time required to get the job done.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing 3rd party contract resource arrangements.
- Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished.
- Strong communication in both English & Mandarin for liaison with Chinese suppliers
- Forklift license is required