- Manage the performance of a team of customer service analysts.
- Monitor and improve the performance of the team in terms of productivity, process adherence, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to drive process improvement by conducting individual coaching and feedback sessions and periodic one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, employee communication and technical skills.
- Manage the incoming volume/queues to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions (breach adherence, arranging for overtime, etc.).
- Manage the team effectively and become a successful coordinator between the assigned team and internal/external customers.
- Participate in all front-line activities to maintain/enhance knowledge of the product.
- Keep a check on attrition and absenteeism.
- Manage questions, escalations and concerns from Level 1 and Level 2 agents.
- Cascade new information, updates and conduct team huddles.
- Follow up and resolve escalated concerns to other groups/departments.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take an extra mile to engage customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields.
- Has relevant experience in leading a team preferably in a contact centre or Customer Service setting.