- Responsible in defining KPIs per function in Operations.
- Identify the leading and lagging indicators of the end-to-end process in the organization.
- Review existing KPIs and standardize based on alignment with Regional and local need.
- Create a dashboard for weekly huddles and reporting purposes.
- Generate reports and analyse data for weekly reporting.
- Facilitate planning discussions for business goal settings.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing performance.
- Generate new ideas for process improvement initiatives.
- Set up visual management boards and monitor its functionality across teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics relate course.
- 0-4 year/s work experience preferably with a background in Project Management.
- Able to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment.