- Monitor, analyze overall operation's performance, and take initiatives to improve performance for Cross-border operations.
- Manage Inventory and Warehouse (create inventory work standard, inventory control procedure, inventory receiving/issuing process).
- Analyze & troubleshoot problems and continuous improve of inventory and warehouse concerns.
- Periodically report of inventory to Management level.
- Ensure cycle count & stock take at 100% depends on company policy.
- Ensure put away activity meet Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure pick order is on time and meet expectation.
- Ensure to fully utilize Warehouse space.
- Handle product return activity.
- Supervise, coach and evaluate of subordinate.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistic management, supply chain or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Warehouse, Logistic Management or related experiences in Inventory.
- Knowledge of Warehouse management and Inventory Control.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under tight time deadlines.
- Be able to communicate in English is a MUST.
- Able to work at Shopee Warehouse (Bangna Km 23).