- Process definition and process changes to ensure effective factory/warehouse operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods.
- Business processes and IT implementation (WMS or ERP) to ensure a state of warehouse operations.
- Develop management and process improvement that will have a direct impact to operational performance.
- Scope, design and deliver initiative projects from beginning to end successfully on time and on budget.
- Take full ownership for a project area but oversee and ensure that project progress and issues are communicated efficiently and fully to related department.
- Ensure that projects are value adding and ‘delight’ the end users.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistic management, supply chain or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Management or related field.
- Analytical skills to extract and analyse data in warehouse or logistics environment.
- Must be able to define and implement strategies to develop operations and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Project management and process improvement strategies; experience in E-commerce warehouse is a strong plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft and WMS System.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English is a MUST.
- Be able to work at Shopee Warehouse (Bangna Km 23).