- Supervise the import, export and inventory activities of the inbound warehouse to ensure numerical accuracy
quality and quality and time required of each process
- Manage, plan, monitor personnel and continually evaluate the process from importing and arranging
goods, to ensure efficient work (~ 30 employees).
- Implementing periodic, periodic inventory and reconciliation and adjustment of inventory data
- Calculate and plan on storage and import capacity
- Improve operating procedures based on best practices
- Make periodic reports: day, week, month and quarter.
- Perform jobs arising at the request of direct management
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Actively and adapt to a rapidly developing environment
- Experience in e-commerce will be an advantage
Influence in English, presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills
Working location: Cu Chi - HCM