- Lead and run recruitment process for a specific account involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals against high-volume hiring plans.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Support day to day recruitment activities; coordinate and conduct interviews.
- Ensure accuracy of records and reports concerning all phases of recruitment.
- Can lead/initiate some Recruitment special projects as necessary and undertake other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- With at least four (4) years of prior recruiting experience is required.
- Has experienced doing both targeted selection and volume hiring.
- Should have good Stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must.
- Capability to work in fast-paced and dynamic work situations.
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Prior experience in eCommerce is an advantage.