Reporting to the Regional Associate Director and Head of Customer Service, CS Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Services Department, which includes Voice CS, Non-voice CS, QA & trainer, Dispute & out guarantee, CS Project management, Community CS, Report and admin, including BPO outsources. This role is facilitates the planning, development and implementation of all service activities in consultation with the Head of operations.
- Lead and drive customer service department of Shopee business
- Manage the development and implementation of operational strategies for customer service management
- Manage, train and coach CS team leaders and monitor their performance according to established monitoring standards
- Workforce and manpower planning to meet service commitment and business requirement.
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and follow all technical and company service processes
- Ensure proper notification/ escalation of service activities are followed to ensure smooth operation
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet service level agreement
- Strategic planning and drive contact center process improvement
- Research and plan to initiate new contact center system to increase service efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any related fields.
- Thai nationality only
- At least 8 years of working experiences in managing customer service team
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Good service mind with the ability to handle customer's complaint and inquiry
- Strong leadership ability and demonstrated ability to develop team