Shopee (eCommerce) Revenue Team Admin
As part of the Revenue team, you will support the initiatives that drives revenue through the monetisation of Shopee’s owned assets and capabilities.
The admin associate specifically focuses on coordinating the push notification orders and fulfilment of contracts and invoices from the brands through key account managers (KAMs) and relationship managers (RMs).
This role sits within the local Business Development team in the Singapore office.
- Coordination – You will work with KAMs, RMs and Marketing to support the fulfilment of orders for push notifications/flash deals
- Tracking – You will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure the fulfilment of contracts and invoices
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, can-do attitude
- Great stakeholder management
- Comfortable with Google Suite
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
This is a newly-formed team with high expectations and a great deal of visibility. The ideal candidate should be able to work fast, independently and create processes that aid his/her own work.
We will constantly challenge you to push yourself further in career progression and to secure constant learning opportunities for yourself. We want you to grow together with us to build a strong team that can lead the charge at Ground Zero of this eCommerce business.