We are looking for a passionate, intelligent and self-driven CRM expert to lead the function across the region. You will create, implement, manage, and optimize multi-channel CRM strategies (email, push messaging, direct message, and more) with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value across the region. You will be lead a regional CRM team that responsible for develop, implement, execute regional CRM initiatives. In this role, you will be work with local CRM teams and other regional cross functional teams such as Product, Data Engineering, Data Science and Marketing Analytics closely to deliver the business impact.
- Develop and execute regional CRM strategies and communications in transactional, lifecycle, triggered and rewards-focused campaigns to drive growth and win-backs
- Take the full ownership of CRM platform cross all the user cases. Work closely with product/data engineer team to build up and maintain the infrastructure
- Manage CRM platform and communication related budget
- Work in partnership with Marketing Analytics to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers, create and implement cross-channel, end-to-end customer journeys
- Optimize business rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence
- Build and monitor testing scenarios tied back to customer success KPIs to regularly surface business analytics, timely and accurate insights to improve campaign responsiveness
- Be the gatekeeper of local CRM campaigns, monitor the campaign pipeline and optimize the communication frequency
- Own CRM KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Coach the juniors in the team to build a best in class CRM team in industry
- Manage the partnership with various CRM partners
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices.
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field required. Masters degree, MBA/MSc or related programs preferred
- Hands-on experience with an ESP/CRM or marketing automation platforms, Salesforce experience will be preferred
- 7+ years of successful, diverse and progressive ecommerce/internet industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years of direct CRM experience, mobile CRM preferred
- Experience managing a sizeable (3+) team is mandatory
- Proven experience in setting up robust operations with clear visibility into throughput and SLA measurements
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics
- Experience with A/B and more complex communication testing required
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans
- Strong Excel and data analytics skills
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, balancing an intense attention to detail with swift execution, working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Passion for continuous improvement. Creative and self-starter.