Reporting to the Head of Fulfillment, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for:
- Will manage and supervise the company's warehouse activities, ensuring cost-effective operation of processes and E2E Fulfillment.
- Will coordinate the operational activities of the warehouse such as Inbounding, Inventory Management and Outbound.
- Lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems.
- Should be able to maintain all key KPI’s, such as Picking to Outbound Lead time, Inbounding “Dock-to Stock”, lead time, Shrinkage %, Inventory accuracy, Fulfillment errors.
- Uphold and improve Shopee’s high standards of process quality.
- Actively seeks to improve processes across productivity, efficiency, take time, throughput and cost.
- Constantly looks for innovative ways to maintain/reduce cost per order.
- Strives to improve and streamline processes with the CI team and roll these out with support from Functional leads and the WMS product team.
- You’ll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network.
- Must hold a degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Business Administration, or in a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience as a manager in a distribution center or logistics warehouse.
- Have previous experience as a manager, involving sizable teams and is natural at motivating others around you.
- Must be able to demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities; is able to conduct and drive Dive Deep analysis on complex processes.
- A great teammate, and can work well with others.
- Quick thinker; Is able to act tactfully in a dynamic environment.
- Willing and able to work in flexible schedules and shifts.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be advantageous.
- Experience in eCommerce fulfillment is highly desired.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel preferred.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.