@ Shopee Philippines (Manila)
- Lead and manage high-impact project end to end that interfaces with multiple departments at Shopee
- Design initiatives using analytical and conceptual problem solving to improve selling and buying experiences at Shopee
- Work directly with senior management to drive the impact
- Identify function / product gaps and initiate projects
- Work with function stakeholders to lead and drive projects that enable business improvement and transformation
- Act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties.
- Communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Identify any risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome or address these.
- Implement any changes sensitively and with minimal disruption.
- Create a system to evaluate the success of any adjustments made within the organisation and present any findings.
- Project management experiences in top consulting firms or leading corporations.
- Great problem solving skills. Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Academic, professional in management and/or leadership are highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of general business processes and organisational framework, such as goals, strategy, culture and structure.
- Ability to develop strong relationships within the company and with third parties.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English.