Role will be based in Calamba Laguna, should be willing to work or relocate to the area
- Supports the Head of Fulfilment in the HSEE Policies and Guidelines.
- Supports the Head of Fulfilment in the Organizational roles and responsibilities relating to Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Fulfilment centres HSSE Systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Fulfilment centre Directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Fulfilment team on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSEE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation etc
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be advantageous
- Experience in ecommerce fulfilment highly desired
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm
- Ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel preferred
- Ability to challenge the status quo