- Build data visualisation and dashboard for the business and respective product owners
- Deliver accurate regular and ad-hoc performance tracking and analysis to drive traffic, transactions and processes
- Ad-hoc analysis based on strategic direction of the business and deep dive into specific area / trend
- Make recommendations based on historical data and predict trends
- Design, develop and implement statistical models, as well as interpret and present statistical outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and execution of key business strategies
- Design and conceptualize solution that address the organisation’s challenges through use of big data analytics and process large amount of data by applying algorithms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build data analytics capabilities, conduct feasibility studies,
- Knowledge of ETL and OLAP to support and contribute to database implementation and systems, devising strategies to promote continuous improvement
- Devise methods and strategies to obtain and extract data to derive business insights
- Degree holder in Business / Data Analytics, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 5 years of business analytics and/or data analytics
- At least 2 years of experience in Python and SQL
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience of Data Management Solutions and Data Warehouse Management.
- Experience and knowledge of analytical and statistical modelling techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, regression (multiple, logistic, log-linear), neural network, decision tree, variable selection, etc
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Proficient with data analytics method and technologies / tools such as ETL, OLAP, Python
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with high degree of initiative.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently or cross functionally.
Skills below are optional but preferable:
- Hadoop and Spark