- Manage monthly payroll processing with a high degree of accuracy in accordance with company policies including liaising with payroll vendors;
- Responsible for tracking leaves (vacation, sickness, emergency, and etc.);
- Assist in ensuring that all timekeeping concerns are attended on time;
- Record employee information such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records;
- Process visa applications of expatriate employees through coordinating with the visa vendor;
- PIC for Foreign Engagements such as regional employment, labor laws and governmental compliance requirements;
- Other related tasks assigned by immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- With minimum 3 years of payroll experience
- Familiar with local labor regulations;
- Meticulous, careful, detail-oriented, strong integrity and sensible;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Flexible and willing to extend hours to accomplish tasks.