About our Company
Shopee is a leading mobile-first marketplace in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, where everyone can browse, shop and sell. It is a platform tailored for Southeast Asia, making online shopping easy, secure, and fuss-free through its strong payment and logistical support.
The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology. As shopping on mobile devices becomes the ‘new norm’, Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s mobile commerce destination of choice. Shopee is supported by Garena, Southeast Asia’s largest internet platform provider.
Shopee is available for download for free on the App Store and Google Play across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Taiwan.
Become a member of one of the best e-Commerce team in Southeast Asia + Taiwan and join a group of young, like-minded, driven, and extremely intelligent intern to jumpstart your ambition. This is a unique opportunity to learn, and gain challenging experience at a rapidly expanding start-up company. You will be given opportunities to take on multitude responsibilities, projects, and use your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of our e-Commerce platform.
Shopee Internship has been carefully planned in a way that allows intern to participate in projects, and business challenges across the business. Each projects and challenge assigned, allows interns to fully experience the real business problems, and the opportunity to provide a strategic solution.
Shopee interns would also go through a minimum of three milestone evaluation with their mentors, and they would also go through management reviews, where they would be expected to present their projects/business challenge.
What we offer you:
- You'll have the opportunity to experience working at a leading ecommerce firm, a chance to make an impact, and add value to yourself as you acquire knowledge in your business unit, and as part Shopee’s family.
- Shopee’s mentor and buddy will be here with you every step of the way to bring you closer to making the right career choice upon graduation, and to help you achieve your career plan.
- Shopee will provide you a first-hand experience on specific projects that we are undertaking, companywide initiative, or any ad-hoc requirements as well.
- Shopee Internship Program offers a challenging yet comprehensive approach to your career development. We offer mentors, buddy program, and on the job trainings. Interns will be able to choose from the below business unit that is aligned to their education or interest:
- Business Development – Sales, Account Management
- Business Intelligence – Data Analytics
- Corporate – Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal
- Marketing – Campaigns, Social Media, Events, Graphic Designer, Production
- Operations – Customer Service, Dispute, Payment, Fraud
- Warehouse – Logistics, Fleet Management
- Interns could be offered a full-time offer at the end of your internship. So start your career with an internship here at Shopee.
- A bachelor degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 and above or at least second class upper
- Intern must possess excellent leadership qualities, communication skill and ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ideally, a resourceful individual with confidence, good planning & problem-solving skills, and adaptable to work in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Python & SQL would be an added advantage for the Business Intelligence department.
- Interns must be able to work for at least 3 -6 months’ duration
- Shopee is open to the subject of your degree. Whether you are a Geology student, or an engineer, we are interested in candidate with entrepreneurial drive, cognitive flexibility with a genuine interest in e-Commerce