- Cooperate with other teams to deliver a full-funnel marketing campaign.
- Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital marketing. Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on and promotional online campaigns across Facebook and Google channels.
- Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Works with the Analytics team to understand tracking and attribution in order to accurately measure the importance and effects of digital campaigns.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of new initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative major required.
- 1-3 years of solid hands-on experience in performance marketing.
- Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the tracking and attribution model.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for advertising and performance marketing. Experience with ecommerce or food delivery service industry is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, attention to details and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner and a team player