- To prepare full set of accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & General Ledger.
- To prepare monthly closing and account reconciliation.
- To assist in the preparation of accurate and timely monthly Financial and Management Reporting.
- To assist in ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
- Familiar with warehousing and logistics operations in particular on fulfilment, consignment and outright models and distribution activities will be an added advantage
- Familiar with accounting on warehousing and distribution related matters, recognition on revenue and cost of sales will be an added advantage
- Familiar with online shopping operations will be an added advantage
- Familiar with Malaysian tax including SST will be an added advantage
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in
- Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional qualification from recognized body (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW etc)
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience, out of which a min of 4 years with Big 4. Experience or in start-up companies will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in ORACLE accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with good attitude.