Job Responsibilities

• Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital marketing. Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on and promotional online campaigns across Facebook and Google channels for our Brands.
  • Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
  • Learn and understand the ins and outs of Shopee My Ads functionality (Shopee’s internal keyword advertising platform, similar to Google and Facebook Ads)
  • Work closely with Business Development team / Brand Partnership team to plan the initiatives for brands, report media buying results, build relationships and plan for future direction, with all available online channels as well as My Ads
  • Be the go-to person for questions on digital channels as well as My Ads, including campaign best practices, tracking and measurement. Work with Marketing Solution Managers to articulate and improve our solutions.
  • Implement and execute Facebook ads, Google ads and My Ads initiatives for client
  • Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis
  • Gather feedback/suggestion on the job and work with the team to improve on existing functionality

Requirements

• Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field is required.
  • 2+ years of experience in hands-on performance marketing campaign operations. Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
  • Agency background is preferred
  • Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the tracking and attribution model.
  • Meticulous with strong communication skills in English, verbal and written.
  • Strong stakeholder management skills.
  • Logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
  • Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
  • Driven and motivated
  • Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
  • Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
  • Passionate about the eCommerce / digital marketing industry

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education