- To prepare full set of accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & General Ledger.
- To prepare monthly closing and account reconciliation.
- To assist in the preparation of accurate and timely monthly Financial and Management Reporting.
- To assist in ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional qualification from recognized body (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW etc) is an added advantage.
- At least 4 Year of working experience in audit / accounting field.
- Knowledge in ORACLE accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with good attitude.