- Set up new logistics process and build channels from Korea to new Southeast Asian markets, based on the existing Shopee system
- Analyze 3rd party logistics partners' efficiency and actively negotiate for competitive quotes and services
- Monitor and urge the shippers to process orders on time as promised.
- Monitor logistics performance and customers' requests, and improve the transport services accordingly
- Propose solutions, orientation to improve working methods and systems faster.
- Analyse of the strengths, development trends of each unit shipped to proactively plan for Shopee.
- Implement the report as required.
- Liaise with various departments and regional offices for coordination.
- Perform other duties relating to the operation of the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager
- A recognized degree and strong academic record
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Experience in system / process development function or ops management function preferred
- Strong in problem solving
- Strong communication skills in Korean and English (verbal and written) for liaison with Korean clients
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility