We are looking for a passionate, diligent and self-driven manager to lead the new marketing solutions team across the region. The regional Marketing Solutions lead is responsible for strategize online marketing strategy/solution cross external and internal online media channels for brands. The role requires strong knowledge of the digital media, paid-owned-earned media model and potential growth drivers from brands on an e-commerce platform. In this role, you will be work with local marketing solution managers and other regional cross functional teams such as regional Brand Partnership, regional Online Marketing and Marketing Analytics.
- Work with regional Brand Partnership team closely on client pitching during JBP and Mega Campaign
- Attend external events to present Shopee’s latest marketing solution offering
- Act as a marketing consultant to regional and SG brands to help them drive traffic to Shopee with best ROI
- Lead and drive traffic from regional and SG brand through both Shopee’s ad solutions and external online marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Work closely with regional OM team to make sure all brand driven traffic has been accurately tagged and reported
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis and reporting on campaign and brand performance
- Work with regional OM on the overall marketing solution framework and provide training/guidance to local Marketing Solution team.
- Bachelor's degree in in business, finance, or marketing. Masters degree, MBA/MSc or related programs preferred
- At least 8 years in area of digital marketing/ media sales/e-commerce experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance. Agency/Client facing background required.
- Have strong all around knowledge of online marketing landscape in SEA. Experience in using Google Analytics, Adwords, FB power editor and other retargeting channels will be a plus.
- Extreme attention to details and follow up actions as well as a fast turn-around working style is required
- Desired experience in marketing presentations, project management, data analysis, and/or digital campaign management
- Good inference skills that able to convince stakeholders from the brands
- Outstanding analytical skills and comfortable with analyzing complex, large scale data sets
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven and a team player