- Overall responsible for the daily operations including physical operations- receiving, storing, picking, packing, inventory management, and worker/shift management;
- Meet warehouse operational SLAs by problem solving and employee coaching/training;
- On-site coordinate external landlord/manpower contractor and internal ops backend teams to ensure operational safety and accuracy.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Ability to independently lead operational team on-site, engage in discussions with various internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in warehouse operations is mandatory
- Knowledge of key WMS functionalities is expected