Our Regional Listing Operations team sits at the intersection of data analytics and operations. The team is responsible for managing and ensuring the quality of more than 100 million listings across our markets in multiple languages.
We use advanced data analytical and modelling tools to systematically identify problematic listings that do not comply with our policies or affect the search experience. We work closely with content management teams across the region to implement processes and systems to ensure efficient operations. We welcome passionate individuals who want to apply their programming skills to business problems in a pragmatic and scalable way.
- Apply advanced data analytical skills using Python packages to systematically identify problematic listings
- Develop dashboards to track the quality of listings on the platform
- Work with content management teams to develop initiatives to improve the quality of listings
- Design and review operational processes to drive productivity improvements in content management
- Project manage the rollout and adoption of initiatives and features, including coordinating testing, developing training material, reporting and tracking of impact
- Open to both experienced and fresh grads with advanced programming, preferably in Python.
- Experience with data mining and modelling is preferred but not necessary
- Strong interest to work with large datasets
- Interest in designing operational processes and systems
- Willingness to develop skill sets in project management and communications
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work on a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Knowledge of a Southeast Asian language will be helpful