- Manage huge number of servers using automation tools and operation platforms
- Participate in fault tolerant architecture design and implementation
- Build efficient and reliable monitoring system
- Setup and maintain CI / CD systems
- Build tools to automate operations
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- Extensive and hands-on knowledge with Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Computer Networks and Computer Organisations
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the programming languages: Bash, Python, Lua
- Hands-on experience in docker
- Love technologies and embrace changes
- Enjoy teamwork
Optional but preferable requirements (you must possess at least 2 of them)
- Experience in administering Hadoop ecosystem technologies like HDFS, Hive, HBase, Spark, Kafka
- Experience in automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in monitoring tools like InfluxDB, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
- Experience in Nginx (Openresty, Kong, etc.)
- Experience in container orchestration tools like Mesos, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.
- Experience in Jenkins