- Develop effective people connections and coordinate work with the internal team, external partners including agencies, media companies such as Google, Facebook and affiliate partners
- Use agile testing (A/B, multivariate) to step change toward improved results over time
- Ensure meaningful Performance Marketing insights and reporting
- Managing and optimizing ads on Google and Facebook, while concurrently owning day-to-day optimization of campaigns
- Routinely analyse, review and report campaign performance
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and improvement
- Work closely with other digital marketing/campaigns members to ensure that media is aligned to business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- 3-5 years experience managing online campaigns and performance marketing (shopping preferable)
- Experience with Facebook and Google ad buys and execution
- Expert fluency with customer acquisition methodologies including optimizing cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value metrics
- Analytical - high competency with Google analytics, Excel (and the rest of MS Office) and a good head for numbers and working with large data sets.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and a passion for achieving great things.
- Demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other.
- Understanding of commercial indicators, market conditions and competitors
- Able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a busy workload.
- Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail