This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly
expanding start-up company, without the constraints of most start-ups.
As part of the eCommerce Business Development team, you will work directly with the Business
Development Team Members in merchant acquisition and retention efforts for your country
and work as a team to meet the business KPIs.
- Source for new sellers to utilize Shopee as a selling platform and manage relationships between Shopee and sellers; from onboarding to maintaining excellent working relationship.
- Consistently meet given goals and matrixes and willing to work hard towards meeting those goals.
- At a more senior level, you would be given responsibility of a category to manage where you are expected (together with a team) to retain, optimize and drive overall sales volumes of the category
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or a related field.
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- Previous experience in Sales with a good track record is required
- Experienced bringing brands on-board an e-commerce platform, specifically in Toys, Kids, & Babies industry, preferred.
- We’re looking for driven, motivated people to join our team! You have a drive to achieve and pass your goals, and is constantly hungry to learn or try out new things.
- Tough issues? No problem, you are a creative problem solver who love applying new ideas to solve issues at hand.
- You love working with a team with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs
- No experience? Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. All we ask is that you are willing to learn and don’t give up even when things get tough. If you’re willing to do that, please submit your resume/CV to us.