- Conceptualize, develop and execute campaigns from the Lifestyle category
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including social media, paid ads, offline, business development, design and operations to drive traffic for the campaigns
- Work closely with Business Development Lifestyle category to achieve campaign targets
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns by taking on the role of a project manager and ensuring that milestones are met in a timely manner
- Review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance post campaign season.
- Utilize data to innovate new ideas and improve SOPs to drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications or a related field from a recognized university is required
- Excellent command of English.
- 3-4 years experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management
- Highly meticulous and good at coordination, be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management and executional abilities.
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.