- Assist leadership team to manage overall operations of the contact centre.
- Assist to drive operational KPI like service level, abandoned rate, average handling time, customer satisfaction, email/chat response rate and etc.
- Work with Assistant Manager to minimize shrinkage, attrition, dissatisfied contacts, complaints and etc.
- Ensure all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded.
- Ensure action plans and deliverables are met within agreed timeline.
- Handle on ad-hoc projects/assignments.
- Manage a team consists up to 15 members.
- Active monitoring, support and coach team members performance in align with departmental KPI.
- Perform regular contact with team members like 1-1, team meeting, performance review and etc.
- To ensure team members provide accurate information to Shopee users.
- Communicate effectively with team members and Shopee users.
- Always motivate team members to perform better.
- Conduct interviews when hiring is required.
- Act as subject matter expert.
- Generate relevant reports for operational discussion and analysis.
- Handle escalations if required.
- Manning of escalation queues.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1 year experience of managing team (10-15 members) in contact centre environment.
- Possess strong operational and leadership skill.
- Have excellent spoken and writing skills in both English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Business writing skill is mandatory.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under stress.