- Regional HR initiatives
- Support regional team building fund governance and policy management
- Support New Hire On-boarding Program
- Manage massage program
- Manage employee merchandise (to include anniversary gift initiative from Q1 2020)
- Manage corporate discount and vendor partnership program
- Support corporate wellness program
- Supports insurance claims
- Ideally have at least 3 years of administrative experiences
- Minimum Diploma Holder
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as this role will be regularly liaising with internal and external vendors.
- Experience managing more than 1200 end users will be a plus
- Have an ability to be a quick problem solver and learn how to manage a range of internal and external parties.
- Ability to work independently and make logical decisions
- Able to handle a rapidly expanding and fast paced business
- Proficient in G-suite especially excel