Shopee is the largest mobile-first eCommerce marketplace in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology. As shopping on mobile devices becomes the ‘new norm’, Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region's top mobile commerce destination. Shopee is supported by Garena, Southeast Asia’s largest internet platform provider.
Officially launched in 2015, Shopee has exponentially grown in popularity within the region. We have had more than 80 million downloads in the region and an annualized gross merchant value of 5+ billion USD. The team has also been growing in numbers and is now 2,500+ full time employees strong, spanning across 8 countries in 10 offices.With the rapid expansion of the Shopee team, we are constantly on the lookout for potential young talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
If you are someone with a curious mind, always searching for opportunities to grow, and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Drive the growth of home appliance, electronics, phone and other major brands of China in each market, push local to local sale, in terms of both orders and GMV.
- Build and strengthen relationship with brands local online biz PIC, country CEO and regional heads.
- Drive the on-boarding of new China cross border brands, through frequent interaction and coordination with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Help bridge the gap between Shopee and brands in each local market, to mitigate and solve various local issues, in order to drive up sales.
- Develop brand strategy together with brand owners, category managers, sales head in each market.
- Define brand marketing strategies through joined campaigns and special product launches
- Bear regional / HQ strategy in mind, work with the sellers’ reps in each market and Shopee colleagues in each market.
- Work with key account management team to execute planned campaigns, initiatives and product launches
- Establish trackers to monitor brand performance and initiatives execution timeline
- 1~5 (junior role) / 5-10 (senior role) years of work experience in account / relationship management, has passion in the ecommerce industry
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and project management skills
- Understanding of SEA and China working culture
- Existing regional working experience across SEA is a plus
- Occasional travel across SEA and China may be required
- Mandarin speaking skills, and prior working experience with China companies is a plus