- Drive the growth of home appliance, electronics, phone and other major brands of China in each market, push local to local sale, in terms of both orders and GMV.
- Build and strengthen relationship with brands local online biz PIC, country CEO and regional heads.
- Drive the on-boarding of new China cross border brands, through frequent interaction and coordination with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Help bridge the gap between Shopee and brands in each local market, to mitigate and solve various local issues, in order to drive up sales.
- Develop brand strategy together with brand owners, category managers, sales head in each market.
- Define brand marketing strategies through joined campaigns and special product launches
- Bear regional / HQ strategy in mind, work with the sellers’ reps in each market and Shopee colleagues in each market.
- Work with key account management team to execute planned campaigns, initiatives and product launches
- Establish trackers to monitor brand performance and initiatives execution timeline
- 1~5 (junior role) / 5-10 (senior role) years of work experience in account / relationship management, has passion in the ecommerce industry
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and project management skills
- Understanding of SEA and China working culture
- Existing regional working experience across SEA is a plus
- Occasional travel across SEA and China may be required
- Mandarin speaking skills, and prior working experience with China companies is a plus