We are a group of enthusiastic engineers that value quality with lives. With critical thinking, systematic view and empathy with hundreds of millions of users, we continuously drive the quality and user experience of our products. We actively engage ourselves through the whole development process and carefully examine what can be improved.
- Following the automation testing plan to prepare and execute the automation testing.
- Verifying the Automation testing result and fixing the automation cases and automation environment issues.
- Developing and maintaining automation test cases;
- Optimizing the automation case development process and the automation testing process;
- Enhancing automaton case stability and quality;
- Automaton bug racking.
- Maintaining the testing framework;
- Maintaining the automaton environment;
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Familiar with at least of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Object c/swift
- Familiar with at least one UI automation framework
- Good logical and structural thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented
- Good sense for quality, teamwork, and innovation
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance
Skills below are optional but preferable:
- Experience in client-side socket programming
- Experience in development of open-source automation testing framework
- Experiences in database and SQL