• Manage and lead the corporate IT team to provide excellent IT services to the company staffs and businesses.
• Manage the overall corporate IT operations in Sea offices and other IT sites.
• Manage and lead the IT technical team to deliver stable and robust IT solutions, from design, implementation, to the day to day operations.
• Manage and supervise the IT helpdesk team to provide excellent support for the company staffs’ IT requests.
• Manage the IT procurement, budgeting and cost control.
• Manage the IT assets & inventories.
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in corporate IT operations.
• Strong network knowledge and hands-on experience in Palo Alto, Cisco, and other network appliances.
• Rich experience in providing and operating enterprise services such as Active Directory, VPN, Wireless network, NAS, etc.
• Familiar with setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, IP phones, wireless controller and access points.
• Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration.
• Professional Qualification - Microsoft Certified/CCNP is a plus.
• Familiar with and good at managing documenting standard/applications operating procedures.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to quickly identify problems and implement solutions with minimal downtime.
• Strong communication and people management skills.