The Shop Manager will leverage strong analytical and management skills to drive key metrics such as inventory turns, operations efficiency and on time availability of the product. The Shop Manager will be involved in different touch points from supplier registration until reverse logistics, ensuring that all products are well accounted for.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overall in-charge of shop performance including but not limited to: Response time, return and refund %, Out of Stock (NFR) and on time delivery (LSR), Sales.
- Ensure on time stock availability to support category growth.
- Coordinates with RMs, KAMs, CMS and Warehouse leads regarding strategic and operational approach for managed shops.
- Enforcing vendors and RMs to fulfil orders within the set time period.
- Observe and solve the issues related but not limited to: seller compliance to Shopee standards, packaging guidelines, inventory, outbound and inbound operational challenges, etc.
- Have a willingness to deep dive issues to eliminate future recurrences.
- Conducts the planning of stock inbounding and replenishment.
- Responsible in ensuring that shops are on boarded on time.
- Has held a leadership role within a function or team, within a fulfillment center environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm (verbal communication skills) in English and Filipino.
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing to achieve innovative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret, report and plan based on metrics.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to analyze and present metrics and KPI’s.
- Working knowledge of VBA and Excel Macros is a distinct advantage.
- Leadership, teamwork and experience in staff development.
- Ability to successfully engage and lead individual and team discussions and meetings.
- Ability to work with other departments, understand their processes and their constraints.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.