This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly expanding start-up company, without the constraints of most start-ups.
As part of the eCommerce Business Development team, you will work directly with the Business Development Team Members in merchant acquisition and retention efforts for your country and work as a team to meet the business KPIs.
Job Description :
- Source for new sellers to utilize Shopee as a selling platform and manage relationships between Shopee and sellers; from onboarding to maintaining excellent working relationship.
- Consistently meet given goals and matrixes and willing to work hard towards meeting those goals.
- At a more senior level, you would be given responsibility of a category to manage where you are expected (together with a team) to retain, optimize and drive overall sales volumes of the category
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or a related field.
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- Previous experience in Sales with a good track record is required
- Experienced bringing brands on-board an e-commerce platform preferred.
- We’re looking for driven, motivated people to join our team! You have a drive to achieve and pass your goals, and is constantly hungry to learn or try out new things.
- Tough issues? No problem, you are a creative problem solver who love applying new ideas to solve issues at hand.
- You love working with a team with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs