- Responsible to oversee the whole product cycle (planning, researching, designing, developing, and implementing) of cross border product requirements.
- The cross border department is in charge of cross boarder e-commerce activities, includes business development, operations, business intelligence, marketing, logistics and so on.
- As the BPM in this team, you will be focusing on centralizing all product-related requests from all fronts of cross border department and put them into a well-written business requirement documents and align with the corresponding function product managers (e.g. search, recommendation, payment, etc) to realize the product features.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or IT related with IT system knowledge.
- 1 - 2 years product design or coding experiences
- Proven ability to handle complex system requests with right priorities
- Good communication skills across teams/organizations
- Good ownership and active attitude to coordinate complex tasks
- Coding experience in Java, Python etc
- Experience in system design/ architecture
- Experience in restful API design and implementation
- Fluent Chinese in both writing and speaking in order to work with the counter parts in China
- E-commerce or cross border business understandings