Reporting to Payment team leader, Payment associate will be responsible for:
- Processing Daily COD reconciliation/ Monthly shipping fee reconciliation from all the carriers/ logistic parties with high accuracy and on time
- Processing payment to sellers/ suppliers on daily basis with high accuracy and on time
- Working closely with Finance team to ensure transaction details are captured accurately.
- Working closely with other developers to end sure any issue raised by user are fixed on time.
- Working closely with other teams to solve payment issues / customer’s inquiries regarding to payment
- Maintaining bank matrix/ bank report/ payment report up to date.
- Brain storming with team leader to solve transaction related issues and improve payment processes if needed.
- Assisting team leader in other tasks assigned
- Preferred background in business administration/ finance/ banking/ accounting
- Have knowledge/ experience in payments & banking, transactions & order processing, accounting, risk management
- Good at communication, negotiation and problem solving.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good at data analysis skills and Microsoft Excel.
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- 1st Round: Screen CV and interview invitation by HR
- 2nd Round: Interview with Line Manager
- 3rd Round: Interview with Head of Function
Only short list candidate will be contacted after interview. If you don’t hear from us two weeks after the interview, it shall be considered that, we have selected other candidates who better match our requirements for this position. We will retain your details in our database and will contact you should any future opportunities arise.