- Conceptualize, develop and execute various marketing campaigns per the company's direction
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple departments and teams, including but not limited to social media, paid ads, offline, business development, design and operations.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaign by strategizing timeline and milestones are being met in a timely manner
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Previous working experience in marketing or e-commerce preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Strong Project management capabilities, but must also be able to execute ideas
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.