- Manage various online community platforms and social media on a daily basis
- Strategize, plan and create contents to post on social media to engage the online community and increase traction on the various platforms.
- Work with press members and bloggers to generate community content and increase brand exposure.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute offline community events.
- Gather community feedback to achieve best possible user experience.
- Analyse performance of different platforms and engage in continual optimization.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree is required
- Previous work experience managing social media platforms and content creation is preferred.
- Good communication skills in English is a must have. Proficiency in an additional language is a plus point
- Excellent understanding of local communities.
- Detailed oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Strong project management and executional abilities.
- Keen sense of creative aesthetics and design.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.