We are looking for an experienced OM & Affiliate Marketing Associate to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding Online Marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign team.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with ecommerce consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with graphic designers on banner creations used in online adverts
- Measure performance of Online Marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Driving and applying business development strategy to acquire, engage and activate new Affiliate Partners from online and offline marketing universe
- Establishing strong relationships with Affiliate Partners, and actively searching innovative product and business mechanics to achieve outlined performance targets
- Proven experience as Online Marketing or Affiliate Marketing Associate similar role
- Basic understanding of Online Marketing concepts and best practices
- Intermediate Excel & Powerpoint experience
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in SQL queries would be a plus
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field