We are looking for a regional assistant online marketing manager to join our family to lead regional online marketing team to achieve user acquisition and retention target of Shopee. You will be responsible for 3rd party and programmatic marketing strategy/performance optimization across 7 markets. You will be given the opportunity to lead a regional team of 2-3.You need to be passionate about internet and ecommerce and willing to grow with Shopee together.
- Develop the digital performance marketing strategy across 3rd party and programmatic channels across mobile and web.
- Leverage the various data sources and combine with external data to set campaign optimization strategy on daily basis
- Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data driven recommendations.
- Works with the Analytics team to understand attribution and how to accurately measure the importance and ranking of each channel
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of new initiatives
- Provide direct support and works in partnership with the country marketing teams to guide, evangelize, and support in the creation & execution of their digital strategy
- Supervise and lead a team of junior digital associates.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration,business analytics or other quantitative majors required. Masters degree, MBA/MSc or related programs preferred
- 3 to 5 years solid hands on experience in performance marketing across 3rd party channels. Strong expertise on programmatic is a bonus.
- Mobile App user acquisition experience is a must
- Prior experience in managing a team is preferred.
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the 3rd party tracking and attribution model.
- Have strong all around knowledge of online marketing landscape in SEA.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Good inference skills that able to convince stakeholders across the country
- Internet industry experience is preferred
- Passion for performance marketing.Experience with start-up environment is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner and a team player