- Work closely across multiple functions, including regional marketing, product, operations and business development teams to plan, develop, implement and optimise product features.
- Define customer needs and products specifications with Singapore marketing team to propose and initiate new features
- Draft designs and establish project timelines for product development
- Communicate the value of new products to internal teams and create product content to educate both internal and external stakeholders about product features and benefits
- Conduct market research and brainstorm creative ideas for untapped opportunities
- Track and analyse the performance of existing features; to optimize and achieve commercial objectives
- 1-3 years experience, ideally in Product Marketing from Tech companies/ start ups. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Very meticulous.
- Excellent command of English.
- Agile; able to come up with and define structures/ processes.
- An analytical thinker and strategist.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.