- Conceptualize, develop and execute marketing campaigns for a specific Category (e.g. Health & Beauty, Home & Living, Groceries)
- Collaborate and coordinate across both internal and external stakeholders, including working with internal key account managers, business intelligence, and other marketing functions (e.g. social media, partnerships, PR, online marketing, offline marketing, graphic designers) for campaign creation and optimisation.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, ecommerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage on such trends and developments to optimise campaigns.
- Excellent command of English. Good communication and writing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across internal stakeholders (graphic designers, key account managers) under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated. Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Flexible to taking on new, unfamiliar and difficult tasks or projects.
- An analytical and structured thinker. Have a good affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving.
- Reliable and possess strong team spirit. Able to work collaboratively, is patient and has good social skills.
- Prior experience (at least 1 year) in ecommerce, marketing (including agencies) or equivalent roles.