- Overseeing all content creation activities for the company's website, app and social media.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Working alongside the social media manager to create content for the different social media channels.
- Degree educated ideally from an English, Marketing or Journalism related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in content ideation / management.
- Experience in developing Youtube contents will be a plus.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.