- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap for Digital Products across 7 different markets
- Take ownership of the product, from product ideation, design, technical development, product testing and roll out, to post-launch improvements and iterations.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across company - business development, marketing, operations, design, engineering and customer experience.
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations and project timeline.
- Proactively identify key levers that have the most impacts on business, and think creatively about product solutions.
- Conduct market research and competitor studies to identify opportunities, gaps and areas of improvement.
- Collect data and customer feedback to measure performance of product features, and then to feedback into product development.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably from a reputable education institution
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in English, and conversational in Mandarin in order to collaborate with counterparts from China
- Self-driven, positive attitude and team player
- Prior product management experience and/or third party integration is a plus
- Good product design sense in UI/UX is a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce, Online Travel Agency (OTA), O2O business and/or lifestyle Apps is a plus
- Both junior and senior product management roles are available