Marketing Automation Platform Specialist
- Manage the CRM solutions and Marketing automation platforms and integration with internal and external tools
- Lead the implementation of all CRM campaigns using the Marketing automation tools:
- Manage the creation and update of emails, landing pages, forms and reports for campaigns and webpages
- Ensure timely and effective delivery, open and click through rates of email communications
- Plan and set up multiple nurture streams and automated set-up to optimize the customer’s journey map
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholders to drive localised email communication content
- Create and develop email templates for consistency and effectiveness in accordance with branding guidelines and best practices
- Ensure effective targeting of segment audience; and manage the scheduling of multiple marketing automation campaigns to optimize touch cadence
- Plan and update the campaign communications calendar
- Be an advocate within the organization on best practices and emerging trends in email marketing.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience developing automated marketing programs
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation and CRM tools required.
- Strong understanding of marketing processes and workflow including campaign execution, content development and analytics.
- Possess initiative to drive improvement and streamline processes
- Experience with managing localized & regional communications