We design Shopee user journeys, from user landing, to product discovery, and to make purchase decisions.
- Design user journeys and solutions to facilitate and encourage users to discover products via different channels such as curated product collections, KOL recommendations, live streaming, chat, and social sharingDesign solutions that incentivize users to make purchase decisions while optimizing the cost of investment.
- Drive operation efficiency by deeply understanding the business team's concerns and their workflow.
- Use big data and AI technology to build innovative solutions that improve user flow and purchase decision-making.
- Work with the design and development team to translate our consumer insights and business know-how into products and systems that are impacting users daily life.
- Work with business and data teams to monitor product performance and iterate the design based on user feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Passionate about problem solving, have strong curiosity about human behavior and motivation, eager to learn business operation logic.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills in order to cooperate with commercial, design and developer teams.
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify customer insights for both buyers and sellers based on competitor studies, user interviews, and data analysis.
- Able to do proper project planning, track key milestones, and highlight potential risks.
- Able to think both creatively and logically to solve complex business and design problems.
- Good understanding of system design.
- Prior experience in internet/mobile product management and system design
- Understand eCommerce data analysis metrics such as PV/UV/CTR/CR/GMV/ABS.
- Able to think independently and understand the business reason behind your design.
- 2 - 3 years working experience in a technical role is a plus.