We’re looking for a risk business analyst, someone make data-driven decisions by leveraging risk-related information to support consumer lending business strategies and expansion, and satisfy various regulatory requirements.
- Design and drive implementation for consumer loan’s strategy and policy, including but not limited to product policy, credit policy, anti-fraud policy and collection policy
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of new credit applicants and monitoring the ongoing financial performances of existing credit customers
- Conduct data analysis through daily risk exposure & PnL and present findings and recommendations to senior management
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook
- Construct reports to monitor key performance indicators, and optimize business policy and process
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in credit risk analysis. More experienced candidates will be considered for lead positions.
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes
- Strong attention to details and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives
- Proficiency in SQL is preferred