Shopee is currently growing its retail finance business across the region and with that will be hiring a team of experts to help drive the business. As part of the pioneer batch, you will be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets around South East Asia.
- Design and drive implementation for consumer loan’s strategy and policy, including but not limited to application workflow design, prescreening, credit policy, credit limit, risk based pricing.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of new credit applicants and monitoring the ongoing financial performances of existing credit customers.
- Conduct data analysis through daily risk exposure & PnL and present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook.
- Construct reports to monitor key performance indicators, and optimize business policy and process.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in credit risk analysis. More experienced candidates may be considered for lead positions.
- Bachelor Degree and above in Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or other relevant fields from a reputable university.
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes.
- Strong attention to details and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives.
- Working exp in Retail Banking, Consumer Finance, e-Commerce, Consulting, Credit Ratings Agency will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in SQL is preferred.